Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We Have Bumbo...

I have been wanting to get Riley a Bumbo seat because at 2 1/2 months the child is already trying to sit up. She only likes to be on her back for 2 reasons: a diaper and to sleep, at least she doesn't mind for those which is nice:) So, I went on the hunt for a Bumbo seat today and found one at Target. I got the last pink one they had, now the cost wasn't too bad for a piece of soft plastic but it could have been a little less. All in all it wasn't a bank breaker so I bought it...so we got home and I opened the box took out the new throne and on it our princess sat, and she... LOVED it! Not that I don't love holding her so she can sit up, but sometimes when I need to do bottles and her swing or Boppy seat aren't working I have to hold her. This is the perfect solution and we couldn't be happier with the results. She has already been sitting in her seat watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...which she likes because of the colors. Of course being the picture hog I am I had to take some pictures so I could share...

Riley loving her seat(yes the paci says "Mute Button", it was a must:)


A good investment..

3 comments:

AmyT said...

awllll too cute!

Dana said...

She's such a cutie!! And I agree with you, Bumbo's are a necessity! :)

Lauren said...

Awww... so cute! I wish I knew you were looking to get her one. We have Natalie's purple one that she has no use for (and Josh I'm sure won't let Evan sit in ANYTHING purple!)