Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me Monday...




I did not put off doing clothes because I wold much rather spend my time reading my book in the two hours of the day that I actually had two hours to read.

Why would I find myself getting upset that out lil' baby girl is getting too big too quick and is almost 2 1/2 months old, of course I wouldn't...not me!

I did not get excited when I found out they will be starting brick on the house tomorrow..who would get excited about that.

I didn't forget to finish adding ingredients to the Amish friendship bread that I wanted to make REALLY bad (sorry Ashlee), so now I don't have to throw it out and try and find another starter bag....:(

I'm not enjoying the hot chocolate I just made with milk instead of water, and it did not turn out SO YUMMY..and I would never add whipped cream on the top to make it even better..nope not I;)

Last but not least I DID NOT walk in my bedroom to find my son wearing this...

NO Explanation Needed!




2 comments:

Lauren said...

LOL Oh my goodness... aren't kids just too funny? I think I would totally DIE if Nati came out of my bedroom wearing my bra! LOL Blackmail pictures!!

Amanda Hoyt said...

That is too funny!