Friday, December 19, 2008

Fireproof...

If you've been in Lifeway during the past few months you have probably noticed pre-sales for the dvd called Fireproof. It is getting released mid-January and I cannot wait! The movie is form the same creators of Facing the Giants and Flywheel, it's a movie about a firefighter who is in a failing marriage and is willing to leave it behind. His father gives him a challenge that opens his (Caleb Holt’s played by Kirk Cameron) eyes to the love he has at home and the love he has in Christ. It is a great story and I cannot wait for it to finally be on dvd! It also has a guide (book) that is the 40 day challenge Caleb's father made him do in the movie. It has some awesome verses and advice that you take in and keep with you for the rest of your life & marriage. I believe it's a great tool to have and share especially with your husband/wife. I pray that me and Chris NEVER get to the point in our marriage where we feel like it's lost but it is nice to know that if it ever does, we can look back and remember what we learned from the book and movie: that with Christ in your life & marriage nothing is doomed to fail! I put the movie trailer below hope you guys enjoy....



1 comments:

AmyT said...

I have heard this is a wonderful movie - the inlaws and SIL saw it (my fil is a pastor). I just haven't had the chance to see it yet...but def will when it comes out!