Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday...



Ok, so it's time for Not Me Monday again...I missed last Monday so I figured I better get my act together today so here we go:

I did not find myself standing in line last night for an hour and half to see Santa, and then to top it all off he did not take a 30 min break when we got sooo close but yet so far...so I did not say forget it and leave!

Yet again I did not go tonight to stand in line for Santa, again, but this time it did not only take 15 min. and I was not kicking myself for not waiting until tonight to go!

I am not dreading the next few days (slightly) only because it's going to be crazy, chaotic, confusing and did I say CRAZY:)

Of course i'm not just now about to eat dinner at 9:30 due to our Santa excursion (see above) and I am soooo not looking forward to having my head hit that pillow and getting to go to sleep....whew;)

0 comments: