Thursday, January 1, 2009

Life In 2008...

Well, i'll start from the beginning Jan. 1, 2008 me and Chris were in Orlando for the Capital One Bowl in which Florida was playing Michigan. We spent New Years counting down to the ball drop and we were having a great time. The night before was one of the most difficult and worst nights in our relationship...and if you know me and or us then you know what happened. That was the night that God def. took my life down the path he wanted me to take, because on Dec.31-Jan1..is the night that Riley came around. Looking back I would say Jan. was the turning point in my life, on Jan. 31, 2008 I found out I was pregnant! The rest of the year has gone by so fast...in Feb. it was my birthday and I turned 25 wow half of 50. March was Logan's birthday and our spring training trip. April was Chris's birthday, and the then we did't have anything major until after summer. August was packed Logan started BIG boy school, football season started GO GATORS, and the most important I married the man I love with all my heart, my husband Christopher Lee Burns and I could not have been happier and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him! September was spent with school, football and starting on our house. October 3, 2008 our daughter Riley Eleanor Burns was born, and our family was complete. November and December were filled with holidays, friends and family.I wouldn't change anything in 2008, God has truly blessed me and my family. I can' wait to see what 2009 has in store for us, we're waiting with open arms!

1 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Happy New Year!
May the Lord bless you and your family this year.
Hugs,
Amanda