Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back To School We Go...


Well it's finally nice to be back on a routine again..yay school is back! Logan enjoys it so much so it's great to finally be back on a schedule and routine, at least for the time being. Yesterday was an ok day it was going same as usual and nothing spectacular had happened when a friend sent me some very exciting news, which in turn made the day amazing! It's so great how one thing can make such a great difference in your day. We're finally starting to get things a little organized around here..and I said a little cause it's a little but it's better than nothing! They are suppose to be starting on our footers for the house next week, THANK GOODNESS so we're really excited about that..they finished all the permits on the house last week:) You have no idea how happy I am that we will have room in about 5 months! I am looking forward to this weekend for one reason and one reason only: GATOR FOOTBALL IS HERE! I am so ready for football to start, there are two things that go together football and fall two of things I love most about this time of year. I only get to go to the first two games and then I have to miss the others till around mid Nov. so I'm gonna enjoy the ones I do get to go to. Nothing else I can think of at the moment so I'll leave you with this a list of things I'm looking forward to most this week:


1. School starting back after frustrating Fay...

2. Seeing Logan getting back into a routine, finally...

3. Getting to watch the first college football game Thur. at the in-laws...

4. Chris having off work Fri...:)

5. The first game of the 2008 Florida Gator Football on Sat.!

6. Getting a 4 day weekend with my new Husband..(that's the best one yet)

7. Getting to enjoy life and all it's blessings!

0 comments: