Friday, February 20, 2009

Sucha Slacker...

I love my blogging but lately I have been slacking...I find myself wanting to post but just run outta time and energy by the end of the day that I don't ever get around to it. So, since I have been up since 4:00 this morning with my sick baby who now has the cold everyone else caught I decided it was time for updates. Logan started t-ball this past week and had his first official day of practice on Tues. he LOVED it, he did not stop beaming the whole time! Riley is growing like a weed but like I said has caught this awful cold that seems to be going around so hopefully a lil' tender living care and she'll be over it and back to being herself. The house is near completion...countertops are the last major thing to be installed other than the appliances and those will be going in next week, we are so very excited to finally be moving in! I will try and get some pictures of the house over the weekend to put up and show the progress. We have just been enjoying and loving life and are so thankful for everything we have been blessed with. That's about all I have to update with i'll be doing a couple more post to try and catch up a lil' on my major slacking!

1 comments:

AmyT said...

That just happens...I lose track of time alllllll the time!!!! Then when you have a moment - you really don't!!