Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fireproofing...

I picked up my copy of Fireproof from LifeWay on the 27th and I couldn't wait to watch it, I kept hearing what a great movie it was. That night me and Chris watched it and loved it! It's an awesome movie...it has a great message and purpose to it. I would recommend that everyone see it, especially if your married. I know alot of the local churches around here are showing it on Sun Feb. 15th, so I encourage you if you don't buy the dvd to go watch it. It shows that by putting your faith in God and obeying him that amazing things can happen in you and around you, and if your a non-believer it can turn you into one. The movie shows that you should forget the past and look to the future and be thankful for what you have, don't dwell on the things you don't. There is a reason why God does what he does...he knows what is best for us and if we listen and put our faith in him anything is possible, because you never leave your partner esepcially in a fire!

2 comments:

AmyT said...

I've heard it's very good...my FIL is a pastor, and we are supposed to show it at our church. They took our youth to go see it.

Jenn said...

Hal and I went to see it in the theater and I bawled! I want to get the book "The Love Dare". Even if you aren't in a place like the couple in the movie, you never know what Satan may throw your way so its best to be prepared. Cheers for fireproofing!