Saturday, February 28, 2009

Catch-Up...

So, this week has been so busy that I haven't had time to post from last weekend....not to mention missing Not-Me-Monday and Wordless Wednesday (again)! Here's a catch-up from all the week...last weekend we went to Orlando and Universal for my birthday. Logan was suppose to join us but then decided to go to his dad's for the weekend so I thought that was ok and fine and would give me and Chris some alone time too. So, on Friday after t-ball practice Logan calls and wants to come home...we're in Palm Coast so after debating and asking Logan what he wanted to, he wanted to go Mr. Rays & Mrs. Gina's (Chris's parents) to be with Riley. Problem solved...I would like to add by asking don't you just love when people think they just know the truth and everything that goes along with it..yeah me too it's like they try to be another mother and when you try to explain what really happened and the truth about the situation...they don't even listen because they know THEY are RIGHT and THEY KNOW what REALLY happened....yeah I love it too happens to me ALL the time! Back to the weekend..we had alot of fun we missed having Logan with us because he would have had a blast but we still enjoyed ourselves. After we returned home Riley's cold had stayed the same so no big deal, the next night she was really stopped up so off to the doctor. The doctor said that she was clear in the lungs and ears so nothing they could do, just to give it a few days. Yesterday she was still stopped up so I made another appointment *just had a feeling* so after checking her out lungs still clear, right ear is clear...left ear INFECTION! Riley finally got some antibiotics to take so hopefully within a couple days she'll be all cleared up. She hasn't been fussy with it or even running a fever so mother intuition was right again:) We have also spent the week trying to get everything boxed up that we can and trying to get as much done as possible so when moving day arrives we don't have too much confusion. I'm still trying to get my bag tag done that Amy T gave me and I promise to have it posted by the end of the weekend! As for now, off to try and get stuff done around this house...Here's some pics from the weekend:)








1 comments:

AmyT said...

I LOVE going to universal - we have annual passes! It's always a lot of fun!!!! cute pics!