Thursday, May 7, 2009

Aggravation...

So, after a re-check visit today Riley has another infection in her ear even worse than it was before and that's after the antibiotics! I a little sleep deprived and already at wits end with her ear infections. I know they have to have so many infections or so many weeks of fluid before they recommend tubes, Logan had to have them and they were a blessing it was one of the best things for him. Logan didn't have another ear infection and matter of fact still hasn't had one! I know tubes are in her future since it's always the left ear and the doctor already said her eustachian tube in that ear just isn't positioned right yet so long story short Riley will eventually get tubes. It seems like were just waiting for that magical number so they can send us. The aggravation part of my story comes next we dropped of Riley's RX at CVS to get it filled and then visited the in-laws while we waited. We got home and I went to give her her medicine and it was still powder..they FORGOT to mix it. Now, normally this wouldn't make me mad but having to drive back to Callahan to get it fixed and then back home after already not sleeping for 3 nights it not my idea of a good time. So, hopefully the medicine will clear up the infection this time and maybe soon we'll end out trips to the doctors office every 2 weeks to check her ears. Praying she feels better tomorrow...

1 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

I'm praying that Riley feels better soon.
Hugs,
Amanda