Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bag Tag (sorry it took so long)...

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!

2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.

3) Tag some chicks.


So, here is the long awaited "bag tag" I've been tagged by Amy T & Jamie. I wanted to have this done this past weekend but like always couldn't find time so here's my bag(s). My purse is my Christmas present from my MIL so i'm not sure how much it cost, the next is my diaper bag that is for Riley...it's Vera Bradley and a paisley print and was also a gift. I love them both and I am so happy to finally have this posted!





Now, I have to tag 3 people but most everyone I know has already done one so...
I tag:
Lauren
Jenn
& whoever else hasn't done "bag tag" yet..have fun!